My good friend Patty was able to stop by today, I haven't seen her since we moved. It was so great to visit with her, we went shopping and out to lunch, it was such a fun day. I miss you girl!
Wish I could have been there! You guys are so much fun. We need a Cold Stone run some time. Or a Jamba Juice (I am trying to be healthier) I still haven't lost weight from walking. It might help if I do it more than 2 times a week! love you Jenny! What were your great deals at shopping. It would have been fun to go with you!
2 comments:
I miss you too. I had a blast.
Wish I could have been there! You guys are so much fun. We need a Cold Stone run some time. Or a Jamba Juice (I am trying to be healthier) I still haven't lost weight from walking. It might help if I do it more than 2 times a week! love you Jenny! What were your great deals at shopping. It would have been fun to go with you!
Post a Comment