What a handsome nephew I have. Preston and Brennen looked foreword to Thanksgiving day so that they could play together. They are definitely thankful for cousins to play with!

Ann made the rolls for our Thanksgiving feast and they were so yummy. I'm really not sure what Clellie was doing, but by the looks of the picture we have a thief on our hands...the camera never lies.

My big bro. Brian, thanks for inviting us along for Thanksgiving!

I just love visiting with Brenda, she is such a kick! We really did enjoy ourselves this year.

Brian organized a game of Phase 10 for the kids, although I think originally it was supposed to be for the adults. The kids had fun playing and Devin (no shown) actually won quite a few times. Here is a picture of Preston and Brennen, it must have been a very suspenseful game.
No comments:
Post a Comment