Ethan, Devin & Brennen

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Night

Just wanted to post our Halloween pictures. Elaine shared a Brooksby Halloween tradition-making bones out of bread dough. When she was little she remembered making bones to give out as their Halloween treat, today she makes them with her kids to enjoy after they finish trick-or-treating. It was fun to see the kids participate, below are the pictures of them making the bones and the finished product...they even made a whole skeleton!



These are the only pictures of the kids in their costumes on Halloween night, they were so excited and wouldn't hold still for anything...especially mom and her camera. Brennen didn't wear his makeup, but I still think that he makes one dashing vampire...I think I understand how Bella must have felt. The kids had a blast at Brian & Elaine's, after they pilfered through their loot for a while they settled in with some hot cocoa and a movie to wind down the evening. Later we took Preston and Bree to our house for a sleepover while Ari stayed with Clellie and Cece. Everyone had a lot of fun!


Ethan and Everett. Everett decided he wanted nothing to do with dressing up but as I'm sure you can guess, nobody denied that smile candy!

2 comments:

Christine said...

those bones look amazing...and totally appetizing. SO Ethan is ADORABLE...we will definetly need to hook him and Elise up...they would be the perfect little blonde couple ever! And the next time I'm in Bountiful I am coming to see yo and get a picture so i can get up on that sidebar once and for all!

Patty said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun. Good idea to make the "bones" I will have to remember that one.
miss you.