Sleepover fun!!! The girls, that includes mom stayed up late to visit. We had hot cocoa with whipping cream but felt the need to finish the whipping cream off because there wasn't enough for every one else...ya sure. Below is Clellie with whipping cream oozing from her mouth.
6 comments:
Wow Ari is smiling in a picture!!!! She is so pretty and you have to be the coolest mom ever! Man I miss you girl! We need to plan a trip soon.
that looks way too fun...i love whipped cream!
It seems SOOO FUN!!!!!
I remember having the shaving cream fight with girls in YW. It was fun but very messy.
You are such a great mom!
BTW, the info on the mail you found is correct. That is where we live for now. We are renting the basement and looking for a good deal.
Looks like you guys...sorry...girls had a blast!
How come I wasn't invited. Ari is cute.
Hugs
That looks like so much fun! We are big on the whip cream as well. We haven't gotten that daring yet though, maybe soon. ;)
Post a Comment