Ethan, Devin & Brennen

Monday, April 21, 2008

I want to be a Chef!

















Okay, so as many of you know Devin was on a “I want to be a Doctor” kick, which of course was fine with Chris and I. Devin would ask Chris about the bones and muscles and Chris would share with him what he had learned in class. For Devin’s last birthday he got a stethoscope and doctor scrubs, but one day Devin was really down and wouldn’t talk with us about what was bothering him. Finally he opened up (and ended up in tears) telling us that he didn’t want to be a doctor, that he really wanted to be a chef (which is what Brennen wants to be also). I don’t know if he felt like we would be ashamed that he changed his mind but we assured him that HE can pick what he wants to be when he grows up, and that there is plenty of time to decide. His face lit up! Anyhow here are some pictures of Devin being a chef.

1 comment:

McGraw Family said...

That is such a cute story! Devin is getting so big and he is still as cute as ever! Hope you guys are doing well! Miss you!