He is a cute cowbaby. How fun you started a blog. I hope you keep it up when you move :(. See you tomorrow.
I have a feeling this is Ethan...but want to make sure! Last time I saw that little guy was when he was a couple of weeks old....it's been too long! I love you guys!
Love the little cowboy...so cute! How is Rexburg treating you? Also, you have been tagged! Go to my BLOG to find out what to do!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He is a cute cowbaby. How fun you started a blog. I hope you keep it up when you move :(. See you tomorrow.
I have a feeling this is Ethan...but want to make sure! Last time I saw that little guy was when he was a couple of weeks old....it's been too long! I love you guys!
Love the little cowboy...so cute! How is Rexburg treating you? Also, you have been tagged! Go to my BLOG to find out what to do!
Post a Comment