Ethan, Devin & Brennen

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Our spring break project, ice skating, a fat lip and a picture for Aunt Heather

Our Spring break project is our back yard clean up. Here is Chris working on our garden area, no we don't own a rototiller, but we have some friends who were nice enough to hook us up...Thanks!!

The boys started off dragging their feet, but really had a blast once they got into the project...there is just something about hard work that is so fulfilling.
Ethan does have a "normal" smile, but this is what you get if you ask him to smile...kinda scary, but cute none the less. Ari helped out as much as she could but had to cut out a little early for her ice skating lessons.
Brennen & Devin are participating in baseball. After practice this is what Brennen came back with.

Ethan is a police officer in this picture. I had to post it because he was so funny playing with it, as you can see he is concentrating very hard and he kept this expression as he pushed different buttons. The helmet talks like a police radio and you can control it with the handlebars.

3 comments:

Amy said...

What darling pictures! Poor Brennen with that fat lip though. Owee. I love Ethan's smile!

Daniel & Bridget said...

We miss you guys so much! I can't wait to see you guys next week!

Daniel & Bridget said...

Tell Brennen that I like his new glasses!