Ethan, Devin & Brennen

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Malinda's baby blessing

We woke up Sunday morning to find a white blanket covering the ground, luckily Brian and Elaine are at a lower elevation, so there wasn't much driving in the snow. The Irwin Family:
Preston, Clellie, Elaine (with Malinda), Cecilia, Bree, Brian and Everet

Elaine and Brian with Malinda
Everyone:

Brother & Sister Brooksby are on the left in the back with Ann and McCall beside them, Elaine and Brian, Chris and Jen and all the kiddos in the front!

I just had to capture this photo. Devin and Bree were running around with one slipper on both feet...don't they make some very cute legs!

Everet was gently helping Ethan with his new baby sister, he is you know a big brother now with all of the experience that goes with it!
Here is the main attraction. Baby Malinda...what a sweet little thing. She is such a good baby, she seems to have a great temperament and very content.
Boo! Here is Malinda in her ghost outfit Halloween is just around the corner but she will be the cutest ghost that's ever been!


2 comments:

Daniel & Bridget said...

It looks like you guys got even more snow than we did this weekend!

Patty said...

Wow, you got more snow that we did, I see that Daniel already said that, but I was going to say it first. Cute pictures. I miss you. I am going to Utah for Thanksgiving are you going to be home?