Ethan, Devin & Brennen

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Leaf Bug

On our way to deliver the Halloween fingers Devin spotted this cool leaf bug. I have seen stick bugs but never leaf bugs, it was pretty cool and he was so proud of it that he insisted on taking it to show Bree when we went to visit.
It really does look exactly like a leaf, we happened to come across it when it was walking along the sidewalk, I'm sure that we would not have even noticed it if it were in the grass. I recommended that we let him go, but Devin insisted that we first had to take pictures and blog about it before we set him free.


3 comments:

Brandan and Becky said...

That is a very cool bug.

McGraw Family said...

I have never understood why boys are so facinated with bugs...but non the less, that is the coolest bug I have ever seen!

Patty said...

That is cool. I can't wait to show the boys when they get home from school. Glad you took pictures to share.