Ethan, Devin & Brennen

Sunday, September 28, 2008

the park at dusk

Here are a few pics of our venture to the park down the street from us. The kids had a great time. Dad was able to go with us this time although he did homework off to the side he was able to get into the action later in the evening, we just love having him around and with his new schedule it seems that we have him a lot more.
It's pretty easy to get a good picture of Brennen, he just loves the opportunity to have his picture taken...isn't he so cool!
Ethan was not afraid of anything...but mommy was afraid for him! He would walk to the edge of every high point on the playground. Lucky for mom he has a great big sister and older brothers who love and help watch out for him.
It was pretty hard to get a picture of Ari without the growth on her ear. Mainly because she avoids having her picture taken and the only time I could sneak a picture in was when she was distracted by Kara...Thanks Kara!!
Devin and Brennen loved playing on the see saw, they got a bit crazy on it, but what do you expect from fun lovin' boys.
Ethan was petrified on the swing. He kept pointing over to the other kids on the swings so I though we would give it a try (we have never had much luck on the swings before...Devin was the same way) and once I let go of the swing he clenched on for dear life as the expression on his face changed from uncertainty to pure terror. Poor kid, I think we'll give him a break before we try that one again.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I absolutely do not mind you checking out my blog! I'm glad you did, now I can see yours! Your kids are so cute! Where are you living now and how do you like it?

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

I love the photo of the terrified swinger, so cute!

Patty said...

Cut pictures. Miss you tons. Hey I have been checking out studies on kids and cell phones very interesting. Kids have a higher risk at getting cancer while they are still growing and developing. Some studies say under 12 years should not use them except for emergencies.
You should check it out. Just google it.
Love you.
Watched Biggest Loser last night with Char and Elizabeth, it is so good.

Cindy and Robert said...

I miss you! Call me when you can, I don't have your new number :(

Elizabeth said...

Hi, this is Emma Crisp. Ari told me she's got a blog. D'you think you could send me the address? Email emma.elizabeth.crisp@gmail.com