Ethan, Devin & Brennen

Saturday, September 13, 2008

more house pics

Here is a photo of the front of the house. About a week ago the landlord changed out the windows (they were pretty bad) and it completely changed the look of the house...I love it!!
This is the backyard...it has a lot of work to be done to it, in fact the pool on the left hand side of the pic will soon be hauled away...yay, it is disgusting!!! The landlord wants to take out some of the concrete (there is a lot back there) and replace it with grass. Chris has already started working in the garden area (the brown spot on the right) so it will be ready for us next spring (can't wait!!).
This is the boys bathroom...lovely colors don't you think? The landlord wants to make changes and we're okay with that.
Here is the tub in the boys bathroom...at least it matches. Again, this should change also.
Master bathroom...Pink and Blue??? Whatever.
I didn't get any pictures of Ari's bathroom...it needs a lot of work, but she just loves having her own.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

OH, Happy Day! The yard looks wonderful, and if the bathrooms work, then I am jealous again. You need to stop making me jealous. It's not good for me!
Tell us how the boys and the weather are. I assume that Ari is spending plenty of alone time in her room? What about you?

Christine said...

I love your house! So where are you guys exactly? Bountiful?

Patty said...

Your house is cute. I am so glad that you are posting pictures. It has so much potential. I love you and miss you tons.