Yesterday we went to Brian & Elaine's to see the baby. Isn't she so beautiful...not a surprise.

Brian & Elaine tell us that she is doing great and she was able to leave the hospital early because her recovery is going so well. She is also quite big considering her first two weeks of life. What an angel!!
2 comments:
Jen, I really need to put your blog on my sidebar, so I go check more often, I was really behind . . . I loved the Lebel vacation photos. . Ari is so old now!! xoxo OH, you and Cindy motivated me, too. . .I've lost 10 lbs. just by walking. . so only about 15 more to go!! S
Patty and I missed you while we watched "The Biggest Loser". To celebrate the start of the new season, we had a brownie afterwards :) So, are we on for a goal of 25 more lbs in a year?
Post a Comment