Jenny...i just heard you were in town and i missed you! I am so bummed. I guess you were at Park Day! I was out of town last weekend and so sad i didn't get to see you. I hope your move is going ok. Good luck with everything and hopefully one of these days we'll meet up in BOuntiful!
2 comments:
It was so great to see you today! You look terrific and I love your blog- so pretty. Best of luck on your drive home.
Becky
Jenny...i just heard you were in town and i missed you! I am so bummed. I guess you were at Park Day! I was out of town last weekend and so sad i didn't get to see you. I hope your move is going ok. Good luck with everything and hopefully one of these days we'll meet up in BOuntiful!
Post a Comment