1. What is his name?
Christopher Glen Le Bel
2. Who eats more?
He does, but I hold my own!
3. Who said "I love you" First?
He did.
4. Who is taller?
He is.
5. Who is smarter?
Depends on the subject, but he's the college grad.
6. Who is more sensitive?
ME all the way!!!
7. Who does the laundry?
We both do.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
I do.
9. Who cooks more?
I do, but he helps out a lot!
10. Who pays the bills?
No one...what money??!!!
11. Who is more stubborn?
I am just a little more.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong?
He does.
13. Who has more siblings?
He does...but only by 1!
14. Who wears the pants in the family?
I let him think he does.
15. What do you like to do together?
We like to ride bikes together, take walks, and cook together.
16. Who eats more sweets?
He does, he's like an alcoholic in a liquor store.
17. Guilty Pleasures?
Ghirardelli twilight delight chocolate squares (72% cacao...but yesterday we found one that was 86%...we'll be trying that one very soon!!!) and sorbet.
18. How did you meet?
Through a mutual friend.
19. Who proposed?
He did
20. What are his best features?
I really like his eyes!!
21. What are his greatest qualities?
He ALWAYS supports me in what I want to do...and is always encouraging me along the way.
I now tag: Patty, Charlotte and Christine
1 comment:
Your Welcom!
Post a Comment