Okay so last night I got myself and the diaper bag all ready, I even had the camera ready for marathon photos...so I thought. Little did I know our batteries were low and I didn't pack extra. Needless to say we didn't get pictures, but I have many friends who did, so as soon as they come my direction I will get them on the blog.
So we started the half-marathon off pretty strong, at least for us, we had 9:30 for our first mile and we were a little over 18 after our second, and at ten we had made better time than our 10 mile long run a few weeks back. After that I lost track. I ended up running it in 2:27 but hey it's my first and I am so glad it's done! My average was 11 minute miles when all was said and done. Check out the elevation chart for our run, it's pretty cool. Go to http://www.dammarathon.com/pdfs/TDHALF%20course%20elevation.pdf to see it.
It is finished.
1 comment:
You did it!!!!! And sounds like you did amazingly well! That is so awesome. What an accomplishment.
Post a Comment